MRPR Group, a leader among Michigan accounting firms, helps your business by providing:
- Experience – our professionals average 18.6 years (32.3 years for Principals) in public accounting
- Expertise – we're up-to-date with continuing education hours averaging 46.4% above the requirements set by the AICPA and the MACPA.
- Accessibility – we can be reached when you need us; our average call back time is 52 minutes. Even on our busiest days, we guarantee a return call within 24 hours.
- Commitment to our quoted fee –MRPR guarantees that the fee we quote before the job is started is the amount you will be invoiced once the job is completed.
MRPR Group Provides a Full Range of Cost-Effective Accounting Services
- Controllership Services
- Financial Statement Preparation (for internal-use)
- General Ledger Review
- Payroll Reporting
- Fixed Asset Management
- Accounting Software Selection & Implementation
- Accounting System Design (process & procedures)
- Job Cost Systems
- Cash Flow Analysis
YOUR Business SUCCESS can be enhanced with the help of OUR TEAM
MRPR Group understands that well-organized, accurate, timely and meaningful financial records are the key to understanding your business operations and building its future. If your company does not have a strong internal accounting department, MRPR Group's experienced accountants will be your guide. We are committed to counseling with management and in-house accountants on every aspect of your business.
Local Manufacturing Company Appreciates MRPR Group's Leadership and Direction
"We were certain our office would completely turn upside down while trying to bring everything back online. Our anxieties were pushed aside when you responded with a swift plan of attack. Under your supervision and an outside bookkeeper you referred, the accounting transactions were..." Read More
Wolverine Plating Corporation
Thomas Braciszewski, Vice President
Foundation Praises MRPR Group's Expertise and Responsiveness
"We were concerned about finding a quality tax and accounting Firm to handle our Foundation's and other various Trusts' needs...your solid expertise and quick responsiveness was instrumental in overcoming various tax hurdles presented by the IRS..." Read More
The Wolford Foundation
Colleen M. Wolford, President
Seamless Process with NO Business Disruption
"I had reservations about changing public accounting firms because we had been with the same CPA firm for 17 years. I was not concerned about the competencies of MRPR, but about the potential for business disruption that could be caused by transitioning to a new accounting firm. In fact, I delayed the decision for a couple of years for that reason. You assured me that your firm had experience with these kinds of transitions and would make it a seamless process for JGA." Read More
H. Craig Sutzer, V.P. Finance
No Fees for the Transition Process
"From our standpoint changing CPAs to MRPR was seamless. Your office immediately met with our accounting personnel, banker, and predecessor CPA firm to make certain all open matters were being handled or addressed. You didn't even bill us for the time spent in the transition process. Since then, you have taken it upon yourself to..." Read More
Pro-Seal Service Group
Bruce W. McCartney, President