MRPR - Investing Where it Matters Most - In People's Lives
As a leader among accounting firms in Michigan, MRPR's standards are set 'above the bar' with an intent to do all things with excellence. The success of our clients depends on this standard and we deliver. This mindset is also exemplified in the way MRPR invests in the lives of people in the communities in which our families live.
MRPR's leadership exemplifies a personal standard of contribution and actively supports and encourages employees to make their own contributions to enhance the lives of other individuals. Whether in the form of leadership support on the board of an organization or donating personal time and energy to raise money and accomplish goals of a charitable organization, MRPR and its employees are committed to making a difference. That's why we've:
- Walked, jogged, ran and have been "locked up" to raise money for breast cancer awareness and to make strides against debilitating diseases such as Muscular Dystrophy and Multiple Sclerosis
- Bicycled 300 miles in the "Wish-A-Mile Bicycle Tour" to grant wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions
- Participated in "Casual for a Cause" wearing jeans to work to support local charities devoted to putting smiles on children dealing with illness and treatments to help give them strength and the will to fight back
- Mentored children in classrooms designed to equip them with life skills and leadership abilities
- Assisted low income families and individuals with income tax preparation
- Provided for joyous holiday family celebrations for those the economy has hit hard
- Participated on school boards and PTOs assisting in the school fund-raising and charitable efforts of our children's schools
- Sat as board and task force committee members of various professional and community organizations
- Assisted seniors, persons with disabilities and family caregivers in identifying the resources for services they need to care for themselves and loved ones
It is through these actions that we contribute to the communities in which we live and give of the benefits and health which we enjoy.
MRPR believes everyone can make a contribution and encourages you to ask the question, "What Can I Do?" See the links to the right for access to information about several organizations we actively support and which you can as well!
Click on the links to the right or the organization names below for access to...
» Make-A-Wish Foundation of Michigan
» The Bottomless Toy Chest
» National Multiple Sclerosis Society
» Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure
» Muscular Dystrophy Association
» Volunteers of America - Adopt a Family
» Boys & Girls Club of Southeast Michigan
» Cornerstone Schools
» Area Agency on Aging 1-B
» Kiwanis International
» Kiwanis Club of Detroit #1
» Kiwanis Club Troy
» MACPA Tax Assistance Program