Why MRPR?MRPR is a full-service Certified Public Accounting & Business Advisory Firm dedicated to turning problems into solutions for businesses and individuals.
MRPR: Opportunity in Numbers – And Numbers Tell a Story
At MRPR, we find Opportunity in Numbers for our clients every day: identifying new tax-savings opportunities through our tax planning & compliance services, creating new revenue-saving strategies through our Business Advisory Services expertise, and finding new tax credits and savings by working with our SALT specialists.
But Numbers also tell a story about MRPR. They tell a story about a full-service accounting & business advisory firm with:
- loyal clients who stay with them year-after-year
- a highly experienced, strongly credentialed and skilled staff of professionals who are readily accessible to their clients
- dedicated professionals who stay at MRPR, who thrive while working there, and who translate that into exemplary service to their clients
But, as the saying goes, let the Numbers* do the talking:
- Experience – Our Principals average 26.5 years of public accounting experience; firm wide, its 15.8 years. This translates into business acumen for every company and individual we serve.
- Expertise – This is not just measured by how many years spent practicing public accounting, but also by the commitment to continued professional development. Year after year, MRPR averages 24.7% above the continuing education requirements set by the AICPA(American Institute of Certified Public Accountants) and the MICPA(Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants).
- Accessibility – Our professionals are fully accessible by phone and email. In practice, our Firm averages 63 minutes (call back time) when in the office and 5 hours when out of the office.
- Client Retention Rate – Our client retention rate is 95.8% – we have clients who are pleased with the work we do – and those who come, stay.
- Loyal Clients – We also have loyal clients – on average, our clients have been with us for 12.7 years. Wouldn’t it be encouraging to have this type of secure relationship with your CPA firm?
- Low Turnover – You can count on seeing the same faces working on your account, year after year. Our 18-year staff turnover rate is only 12.0%.
*data current as of 10/16/2021.
Let MRPR put our Numbers to work for you, helping your business realize ‘Opportunity in Numbers’