Accounting & Tax Services for Construction Companies
Accounting Built From the Ground Up
Construction companies face numerous challenges, from the deferral of tax liabilities to work-in-process scheduling to actively managing cash flow. Staying competitive requires proactive solutions that go beyond basic tax and accounting needs. The right accounting partner can take your finances to the next level by providing:
- Deferral of Tax Liabilities
- WIP (Work-in-Process) Scheduling
- Cash Flow Management & Payroll
- Navigating the Seasonal Ebb and Flow of Projects
- Managing Labor & Your Workforce
- Tax Planning & Savings
- Succession Planning
- Financial Statements for Bonding or Loans
Minimize Tax Burden With Targeted Tax Strategies
You've worked hard to build a successful construction company and need a team of accountants to have your back to help navigate the burdensome tax system contractors face. We understand these challenges, from the deferral of tax liabilities to cash flow and payroll; we're here to help you reach your long-term financial goals.
Providing Accounting and Tax Support for Construction Companies
As a construction CPA firm, our team of experts utilizes specialized accounting methods and tax elections to provide the maximum deferral of tax liabilities within the law. These tax deferrals and savings can be invested back into your business, saving you money, keeping you on track to be profitable, and supporting the relationship between insurance & bonding agent.
MRPR has helped reputable clients in each of these sectors achieve greater tax savings and grow their businesses:
- General and Sub-Contractors
- Land Developers
- Home Construction
- Electrical Design Companies
- Underground contractors
How We Help Your Construction Business:
- Navigating the burdensome tax system and maximizing the number of deferred tax liabilities, preserving cash for the company's operations.
- Helping to manage ongoing projects to help with bonding (insurance) capacity.
- Assessing the company's cash flow needs and helping to determine where to allocate resources to maximize the impact of the cash flow.
Our Services Include:
- Audits, Reviews & Compilations
- Enterprise Risk Evaluation
- Job Costing
- Tax Planning & Compliance
- R & D Tax Credit Studies
- Sales & Use Tax Analysis
- Green Sustainability Tax Incentives
- State & Local Tax
- Business Advisory
- Lease vs. Purchase Analysis Consulting
- Working Capital Planning
- Performance Measurement & Benchmarking
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Trust & Estates
What Our Customers Have to Say
"We're looking to double in revenue and size in the next 2 years, and we need someone we trust to help us get there . Working with Maureen has helped us stay focused on our business, because we know she has our accounting handled."
Sarah SmithVP SmartLogic